mrwood57276

Doing taxes from out of the US.

Turbo tax only allows for US phone numbers.  Can a tax expert us other means to contact me?
ReneeM7122

Doing taxes from out of the US.

Yes, you can be contacted via email.  If TurboTax requires a phone number, you can enter 555-555-5555 or a "dummy" phone number that will allow you to eFile and / or continue through necessary screens.

mrwood57276

Doing taxes from out of the US.

I wish it were just actually filing.  I cannot get past the "contact a Tax Expert" part.  I am on the site that allows me to message my Tax Expert once I have allow them to call me.  "

This is where you’ll be able to message your tax expert after your first phone call with them.
Need help before your scheduled call? Have a Full Service specialist contact you now"

I blame myself because I put in a "dummy" phone number and then realized that I needed a US cellphone number to proceed.  Now I am stuck and cannot do anything with Turbo Tax.

Maybe I should go elsewhere for my taxes but I have always used TurboTax in the States and wanted to do so now.  

If you could be my Tax Expert, this would solve everything.  I have uploaded my documents and just need to get started.  
mesquitebean

Doing taxes from out of the US.

Are you able to phone 800 numbers in the USA to speak to TurboTax Support for help with your issues?  Does your country allow that ability?  Be aware it won't be a free call internationally so charges could add up.    If you can and want to do so, you can try (800) 446-8848.

Hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern) 7 days/week.

Or if you have Facebook or Twitter, you can message a TurboTax Support agent directly to further advise you on what to do.

https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax
or
https://www.facebook.com/turbotax