Does your software check for eligibility for Disabled or elderly credit. I drew social security last year and worked and I heard you could get a credit.

Yes, TurboTax checks for your eligibility for the Credit for the Elderly or Disabled. This credit may apply if you retired due to permanent and total disability. For more information, please Guide to Schedule R.

If you want to get directly to the Credit for the Elderly or Disabled:

• Open (continue) your return in TurboTax Online. (If your return isn't open, you'll need to sign in, click Take me to my return, then click Pick up where I left off.)
  • Click My Account (top right of your screen).
  • Click Tools.
  • Click Topic Search.
  • In the search bar, type sch r.
  • In the results box, highlight sch r, then click GO.
  • Follow the onscreen instructions.

[Edited 02/11/2017]

Answer was edited to fix link to Guide to Schedule R.