jdpyz

Do I enter unreimbursed job expenses (parking and bus fare for work) twice? Once in unreimbursed job expenses AND in miscellaneous expenses?

The expenses of commuting to and from work (or to and from school) such as gas, tolls, bus fare, train fare, taxis, Uber rides, parking, etc. are not deductible on your Federal return.  Sorry.

Note:  You can, however, claim expenses for travel between job sites

DianeW

@xmasbaby0  is exactly right.  Thank you for the additional information.
DianeW

No, enter your expenses only once under job related expenses.  TurboTax will carry the expenses to the miscellaneous expense section of itemized deductions on Schedule A.