hyukjaelee77

Did I finish my tax register? How much would my tax return be for 2019? What do I have to do to finish my tax register if I didn't finish it?

We cannot see your screen, your tax return or your account.  So we do not know what you have done so far.

There is a refund monitor that shows you your federal and state refunds.  And there will be a summary which you have to read carefully.  And you should actually look at your Form 1040.  Line 20 shows a refund.  Line 23 shows if you owe instead of receiving a refund.  You can also look at your state results yourself.  We cannot see them.

PREVIEW 1040

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901539-how-do-i-preview-my-turbotax-online-return-before-filing

hyukjaelee77

Thank you. It was a big help. Have a nice day!

VictoriaD75

As previously stated, we cannot see your return. However, one way to feel confident is to compare your previous tax return with the current year. The format of the 1040 has changed from 2018 to 2019, so you cannot compare line numbers. Be sure to review by line description. Some important lines to consider are total income, taxable income, tax due, total payments, and refund or balance due. This will give you an idea of whether or not you may have left out anything before you file.

Also, take into consideration any job changes, life changes (marriage, new home, dependents, etc.) that may affect your return. Consider whether or not you have included all sources of income on your return, such as W2's, interest, dividends, or any income from self-employment. Review the Deductions & Credits section of TurboTax to make sure you have taken advantage of all potential tax breaks. Finally, be sure to run the review on the return to look for any potential errors.