Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Ask the Experts about the new tax laws! >> Event happening TODAY!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Daycare different location than billing address

My son goes to an aftercare inside the school. They have two different names, and two different company locations. One under one name in California, and one under the other in Oregon. I'm not sure which to list for address when adding that info in, and I'm not in either state.
1 Reply
New Member

Daycare different location than billing address

Frequently the dependent care provider sends parents an year-end statement, which will include the provider name, address and Employer Identification Number (EIN), together with a summary of the payments made for care services over the course of the year.  If you have this statement, use the address displayed on it for reporting on Form 2441, Child and Dependent Care Expenses.  If not available, generally the physical location of the daycare would be the address to include.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings