turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

oschdog74

Completing taxes I got 6,000 in deductions for my kids did I get actc

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DoninGA
Level 15
Intuit Approved! This answer has been verified for accuracy by an Intuit expert employee

If you are eligible for the ACTC then form 8812 will be included with your federal tax return.  The amount of ACTC is shown on the Form 1040 Line 18b.  Your total tax refund is shown on Form 1040 Line 20

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen. Click on Tools. Click on View Tax Summary. Click on Preview my 1040 on the left side of the screen.

Go to this IRS website for when to expect your federal tax refund if you are eligible for either the EIC or ACTC - https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/avoid-the-rush-eitc-and-actc-refunds-expected-to-arrive-the-week-of-feb...

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DoninGA
Level 15
Intuit Approved! This answer has been verified for accuracy by an Intuit expert employee

If you are eligible for the ACTC then form 8812 will be included with your federal tax return.  The amount of ACTC is shown on the Form 1040 Line 18b.  Your total tax refund is shown on Form 1040 Line 20

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen. Click on Tools. Click on View Tax Summary. Click on Preview my 1040 on the left side of the screen.

Go to this IRS website for when to expect your federal tax refund if you are eligible for either the EIC or ACTC - https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/avoid-the-rush-eitc-and-actc-refunds-expected-to-arrive-the-week-of-feb...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies