smellyfarts123

Claiming a child he is 15 and live in the same house as me. They ask about insurance and does that include that child or just me?

When they ask for health insurance does that also include the child I am claiming?

georgesT

Yes you will have to provide insurance information for you and any dependent you are claiming.

The requirement for having heath insurance apply to you and any dependent you are claiming in your taxes.

If your dependent did not have health insurance in 2017, you want to consider the cost benefit before claiming the dependent.

georgesT