Solved: Claim mileage not reimbursed from employer.Sold vehicle and bought another that i claim mileage. Do I need to file sale of business asset even if i don't own a business?

Claim mileage not reimbursed from employer.Sold vehicle and bought another that i claim mileage. Do I need to file sale of business asset even if i don't own a business?

No. If you are simply claiming a deduction for unreimbursed mileage for use of your personal vehicle on company business, the vehicle remains just a personal vehicle. There is no need to report the sale and replacement of the vehicle.