Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Child care credit

1 Reply
New Member

Child care credit

Child and dependent care expenses, for the child care credit are reported on Form 2441.

What is the child care credit, see below:

Please also see the FAQ on how to get to child and Dependent care credit:


You can visit the Child and Dependent Care section of your Federal Return.  

  1. To do this start by opening (or continuing) your 2017 return.
  2. Select Federal Taxes>Deductions and Credits
  3. Scroll down to You and Your Family and select Start/Update next to Child and Dependent Care Credit
  4. Did you pay for child or dependent care in 2017? Select Yes
  5. Continue through the following screens to enter your dependent care expenses

If you want to delete Form 2441, see below:

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings