Can you help Downloading my 2019 Taxes need them f...

xon007

Can you help Downloading my 2019 Taxes need them for my House Refi,

I just Need a Copy of my 2019 Taxes like to Down Load them  , please Help,

mesquitebean

After one has efiled and been accepted, it can sometimes take a return PDF a while to update and become available at the Tax Home.   You didn't say "how" you are trying to download/print.    If you can't use the Download/print button at the Tax Home or the "Download/print the PDF" link in the section "Your Tax Returns & Documents", or if you're getting incomplete documents when you use one of those methods, here's an alternate way to download/print by opening the filed return back up to print at the Print Center.

NOTE:  When you open your return back up, do not make any changes in it if it's already been filed.  If you later have to amend the return, it has to start off exactly as it was when it was originally filed.

• Log in and at the Tax Home or in the section "Your Tax Returns & Documents" for 2019, look for a link "Add a State."
  • Click on "Add a State."  (you don't really add one.  That's just to open your return back up.)
  • After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.
  • Then choose "Print, save, view this year's return."
  • The next screen should offer some options:  "Just my tax returns", or "include government worksheets (optional)", or "include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)"
  • While a mortgage company should only need the actual return "as filed" and not the worksheets, you may wish to save a PDF with all the worksheets for your records.

NOTE:  Remember all PDF tax documents and tax data files are very sensitive files, since they contain your personal ID info, financial data, and possibly bank account numbers, etc.  Be sure to store them safely and securely to guard against computer theft, hacking, etc.