collazojt

Can IRS resend the CP01A IP PIN to my home? We cannot file our taxes without it. We have been in the same house for 19 years so, there is no change. Who can help?

macuser_22

https://www.irs.gov/identity-theft-fraud-scams/retrieve-your-ip-pin

BillM223

Please go to this IRS webpage and see if you can retrieve your IP PIN online.

AshleyGralley

So Im having the same issue with the ip pin and ive had no luck retrieving it from the website because I have no current loans or major credit cards.  Should I just file electronically let it decline and then can I print and send it? We moved this year so im guessing the pin was returned to sender

VictoriaD75

The IP PIN is issued by the IRS only for your protection in efiling. If you do not have your IP PIN, and it cannot be retrieved from the IRS, you will have to print and mail your return. You can choose that option in the File menu of TurboTax.

Get an IP PIN