rabiahjacox

Can I use my 2019 hotel stay for a job reciepts for deduction?

I traveled to another state to take a job and stayed in a hotel. Can I use my receipts on my taxes? I don't live there I'll being going back to FL soon.

You mean for a job-search?  No.  The federal deductions for job-related expenses and miscellaneous expenses were eliminated by the new tax laws

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4482873-which-federal-tax-deductions-have-been-suspended-by-tax-re...

rabiahjacox

No I have the job. I stayed in a hotel while working for the company

Are you a W-2 employee?  Again---job-related expenses are not deductible on your federal return for W-2 employees.