Solved: Can I deduct my self employed business expenses, ex. home office, computer, etc., for each line of work one or is just one time for all lines of work?

Can I deduct my self employed business expenses, ex. home office, computer, etc., for each line of work one or is just one time for all lines of work?

No matter how many Sch C's you file you cannot take the same expenses more than once  on more than one of the Sch C forms. 

Now if you only file one Sch C then I presume you mean you get a separate 1099 from each client ... so all the "lines of work" are entered on the same Sch C form and all expenses likewise.