Solved: Can I deduct expenses when my job required me to go to locations far, far apart?

Can I deduct expenses when my job required me to go to locations far, far apart?

I'm a dentist who does multiple locum tenens (provides temporary care) at clinics as far away as AK for just weeks at a time. Often, I have to rent cars and pay for the gas while there. Can I deduct this.

Alumni
Alumni

You can deduct them so long as the assignment is not expected to last for more than 1 year.  Expenses would include auto expenses, meals and lodging.

Alumni
Alumni