Solved: Can I deduct any expenses to appear in court and I will have to leave immediately from court to make it to my jobs?

Can I deduct any expenses to appear in court and I will have to leave immediately from court to make it to my jobs?

I have to leave early and very much out of my way to make it to a court appearance, and then leave immediately after court to make it ti my scheduled jobs on time, 

Leave SC, travel to MD for court on April 4, then be in lower FL on April 6. All driving miles.

No, unfortunately you can not deduct any of the travel costs associated with traveling to and from a court appearance.