Solved: Can I claim Childcare credit in the deductions section if we used a pre-tax childcare withholdings program through my wife's employer?

Can I claim Childcare credit in the deductions section if we used a pre-tax childcare withholdings program through my wife's employer?

You won't get the credit if it was all paid for through pre-tax withholding However, you still need to enter the provider information and amounts paid for each child so you don't have to pay tax on the amount withheld that was not taxed.