turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed on 01/28/2019 and have the path message. This morning I was able to order my transcript. Does this mean the IRS is moving forward with returns for Path Act?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I filed on 01/28/2019 and have the path message. This morning I was able to order my transcript. Does this mean the IRS is moving forward with returns for Path Act?

The law is the same. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3397970-path-act-delayed-refunds-for-some-filers">https://ttlc.int...>
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
CiCi

Being able to order transcripts can be helpful. Keep in mind that some transcripts can come in blank though. However, if you couldn't order one before and you can now that's usually a good sign. Path will lift at midnight tonight and where's my refund will update tomorrow.

It will probably update to "still processing" or 1 bar. I think next week possibly Tuesday we will start seeing some movement.

Hope this helps!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies