Hi. I chose the standard mileage rate for my uber and lyft deductions. can I still deduct my lunch purchases while I conducting business? if yes, where in TurboTax

I chose the standard mileage rate expense deductions for my uber and lyft taxes. Do I still need to deduct my lunch expenses? if yes, in which section. and also do I need to put in the reimbursement fees from uber such as airport fees, city fees, etc as my expenses or not. thanks

Although mileage does not affect the deductibility of a meal, your lunches are not deductible unless you were gone long enough that you had to stop to sleep, such as overnight.  If you are just driving around your city or your general area then your lunch would not be deductible.

If you were reimbursed for airport fees and other fees by Uber and are not reporting these fees as income, then you would not include them as an expense.  If you are including the reimbursements as income then you would report them in the expense section.