6187north

2017 information did not carry over, I.e., real estate depreciation

The only thing that carried over was personal information, real estate specifics did not.  I see import, but previous year data is not listed, how do I sync the returns?

Anonymous
Not applicable

once you go past the import section, you can no longer "sync" the returns. start over delete the current return. you must have imported from the wrong file, because when I imported,  my depreciable assets came over.     

Did you transfer from the PDF file or the .tax2017 file?  Maybe you transferred from the wrong .tax2017 file.   See if you have any other 2017 files on your computer.  You can try starting a new return and transfer again, go up to FILE - NEW TAX RETURN
Anonymous
Not applicable