emoisan4661

YOUR Tax forms are not user friendly. I have tried to fill out my non-resident MD tax form, to reclaim taxes withheld in error to MD and you give me a refund of $0

MD form 505 was not filled out correctly because I am not getting my MD taxes withheld in error.

I want to speak to someone!!!

TomD8

To obtain a refund of MD taxes withheld in error, you must enter zero as your MD-source income on your MD non-resident return.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.

TomD8

emoisan4661

I did that and I still get $0.0 refund. Your 505 form will not let me check the box that says MD taxes withheld in error. the Comptroller told me that that box must be checked. Fix this program!!!!!