turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Dhoni

Filing 2 States MO (Non Resident) & KS (Resident). Should I deduct the Missouri income tax (includes owed) or W2 withholding for MO while filing KS returns? Thanks!

Thanks for the response. I tried the non-resident state first. While doing the tax for resident state, the software suggests to deduct the Non Resident income tax (which includes the W2 withholding + Money owed to non resident state as part of this tax filing). Is it correct? Thanks!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
KrisD
Intuit Alumni

Filing 2 States MO (Non Resident) & KS (Resident). Should I deduct the Missouri income tax (includes owed) or W2 withholding for MO while filing KS returns? Thanks!

You can get a credit for the other state tax paid by doing your non-resident state tax return first in the program.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
KrisD
Intuit Alumni

You can get a credit for the other state tax paid by doing your non-resident state tax return first in the program.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies