`

I am Military a Florida resident, stationed in Oklahoma. Did not live in Florida this year. Can I still deduct sale tax for Florida?

Yes, you can deduct sales tax. But, you deduct at the OK rate, not FL.

You are allowed to deduct state & local income taxes OR sales tax; but not both. Although this provision was added primarily to allow a deduction for people in states without income tax, it is totally optional. You can choose, regardless of where you live or your HOR/SLR.

I am asking about sales tax not state.

Yes. Follow the link below to know what you can deduct.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5399512">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5399512</a>

Florida doesn't have state taxes. Usually your military paycheck will be taxed to your state of residency and since you are a resident of Florida you don't have to pay state taxes at all.