tedrdla

Will you do taxes for E-minies. I will be trading full time. This will be fo 2020?

I nee to know what to collect ...trading futures
BillM223

The following answer is from early 2018 tax season, but I believe that the advice would still apply to 2019 - please see this answer by maglib in the Community.

tagteam

The E-mini is simply a futures contract and TurboTax can easily handle that scenario.

I would suggest, as a full-time trader, you might want to consider TurboTax Home & Business (which is a desktop (installed) version) as it provides the most guidance for this scenario and offers access to Forms Mode.