• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amsie

Where can I enter the reduction so my state income is $883 lower than my federal income because it is from U.S. government obligations and is not taxable in Pa.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

Where can I enter the reduction so my state income is $883 lower than my federal income because it is from U.S. government obligations and is not taxable in Pa.

You can make the adjustment on your PA state return.  When you go through the state screens, look for a screen that says ''Interest Income Summary''.  Then click on Edit in the list and proceed through the screens, see attached.   Answer YES, I need to adjust the taxable amounts.  

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

You can make the adjustment on your PA state return.  When you go through the state screens, look for a screen that says ''Interest Income Summary''.  Then click on Edit in the list and proceed through the screens, see attached.   Answer YES, I need to adjust the taxable amounts.  

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v