When I go to file my state taxes, it is providing ...

When I go to file my state taxes, it is providing the incorrect state. I lived in Texas for the entirety of 2020 but my state tax questions are all about California?

I moved to TX at the end of 2019, but it will not allow me to adjust what State Tax questions I am answering. It is asking solely about CA.

In the My Info section of the program you are asked to enter your resident state, you should have selected Texas.  You are also asked if you lived in any other states and if you made money in any other states, you should have answered NO to each question.

Click on My Info on the left side of the online program screen, review your answers.

Go back to My Info and see if you put your current address in.  Then go through the screens in My Info and make sure you chose TX as the state you lived in for 2020.