Solved: VA resident who worked in MD, had VA state taxed deducted to my pay. I'm filling my Maryland state income tax return do i need to list non-Maryland income there?

VA resident who worked in MD, had VA state taxed deducted to my pay. I'm filling my Maryland state income tax return do i need to list non-Maryland income there?

It depends, but you probably don't need a Maryland return.  Virginia and Maryland are reciprocal states and have an agreement that if you work in Maryland, but live in Virginia, you only pay tax to Virginia.  As long as you don't have a rental or some other type of income from Maryland, you don't need to file a Maryland return if no Maryland tax has been withheld.  Say no to the question if you worked in another state besides Virginia (because of the reciprocal agreement, you do not work in MD because they don't tax you there), and then you can delete the MD return.  Here's an FAQ with instructions on how to do this:  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301384