Solved: TT indicates that I qualify for the Qualified Business Income Deduction of $21,234 on my Federal Taxes, but I do not see that deduction applied. Is that a software issue?

TT indicates that I qualify for the Qualified Business Income Deduction of $21,234 on my Federal Taxes, but I do not see that deduction applied. Is that a software issue?

It is harder to see the QBI deduction in the online version of TurboTax because you can't see the actual tax forms.  The deduction is taken on line 9 of Form 1040.  You may need to use the Tax Tools link on the left hand side of your program screen and use the "Tax Review".  Go through the review carefully and see if it appears after taxable income is figured out, but before the standard deduction.