June 6, 2019 1:32 PM
To edit your NJ State tax withheld, please complete these steps below:·
- Sign in to TurboTax (if you're not already signed in).
- Click on the Take me to my return button (if you're using the Online version)
- Click on the Federal Taxes tab
- Click on the Wages and Income tab
- Scroll down to the Wages and Salaries section (Show More)
- Click on the Start/Revisit button
- Click on the Edit button (next to the W-2, if you previously entered information)
- Scroll down to Box 17 and change the State tax withheld amount
- Click continue and follow the interview prompts. (See images below).