Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

How do I change my NJ tax witholding

1 Reply
New Member

How do I change my NJ tax witholding

To edit your NJ State tax withheld, please complete these steps below:·        

  • Sign in to TurboTax (if you're not already signed in).
  • Click on the Take me to my return button (if you're using the Online version)
  • Click on the Federal Taxes tab
  • Click on the Wages and Income tab
  • Scroll down to the Wages and Salaries section (Show More)
  • Click on the Start/Revisit button
  • Click on the Edit button (next to the W-2, if you previously entered information)
  • Scroll down to Box 17 and change the State tax withheld amount
  • Click continue and follow the interview prompts. (See images below).
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings