turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jrobinson

How do I get a clean copy of my Alabama tax return (without the DO NOT FILE). The return shows accepted at by Alabama Revenue Dept.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I get a clean copy of my Alabama tax return (without the DO NOT FILE). The return shows accepted at by Alabama Revenue Dept.

The Alabama forms show that they will be released by TurboTax tomorrow (2/28/2019).

If you are an online user, the forms will be updated automatically when the release happens (no, I do not know what time of day). If you have the desktop software, you will have to check for updates (click on Options at the top, then click on Check for Updates).

Please keep track of the release date at https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3319879

View solution in original post

3 Replies

The Alabama forms show that they will be released by TurboTax tomorrow (2/28/2019).

If you are an online user, the forms will be updated automatically when the release happens (no, I do not know what time of day). If you have the desktop software, you will have to check for updates (click on Options at the top, then click on Check for Updates).

Please keep track of the release date at https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3319879

To be clear, "released" means that the forms will no longer say, "Do Not File".
jrobinson

The above is not true in my case.  TurboTax dropped the ball on my returns this year.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies