State taxes rejected and turbo tax did it they refiled my 2010 return it was already filed they were only suppose to file my 2018taxes i need help!

Only the current tax year that can be e-filed is 2019.

Was your 2019 state tax return rejected?  If so, did you correct the errors and e-file the 2019 state tax return again?

What does 2010 and 2018 have to do with the problem you are experiencing?

That was poor texting there's no 2010 disregard that text

•  

Yes it was my 2019 taxes that was rejected I e filed with TurboTax and its still saying rejected

@godsplan1975 wrote:

You received an email from TurboTax that has the reason for the rejection.  What does it say?

I talked to a live specialist a few nights ago and he correct it he said I was all set

@godsplan1975 wrote:

So the state return was supposedly corrected and e-filed?  Then it was rejected again?

If that is the case then still need to know why the state return was rejected. 

It may be that you will only be able to print and mail the state tax return.

Then you would need to follow the procedure in this TurboTax support FAQ for printing a tax return for mailing - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online...

Didn't notice an email at [email address removed] can the e mailed to me again

Ok

What exactly do I need to correct?on my state tax return?

I really don't know what errors was mad everything is correct I think the problem was initially I had accidentally filed twice my 2019 tax return