STATE TAX

I thought I paid to efile my federal and state taxes but looks like its just federal. how can I correct my state to have it efiled?

STATE TAX

Your post doesn't indicate whether you used TurboTax Online or the Desktop (CD/Download) software.  I'll share with you the TurboTax FAQ that explains how to e-file your state return if you first filed the federal alone (using TurboTax Online).  In TurboTax Online, there is no additional charge to e-file either your federal OR state return.  NOTE:  You'll have to wait until your federal return has been accepted by the IRS.  

How do I e-file my state after I already filed my federal? 

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***