State return rejected

Awilson470

State return rejected

I have received a message stating that my alabama state refund was rejected due to: standard deduction calculation. I have tried to go in and fix it but it only asks for more money and my credit card information. Please tell me how to fix this problem.  Thank you

Angela Wilson

LadyHart1

State return rejected

I'm literally going through the same thing and it's never happened before. It says the error code is AL2019StandardDed and my email explanation says it's because :AL 2019 Standard Deduction - Your Alabama return was rejected due to product updates relating to the Standard Deduction calculation. This update has been released. Re-transmit the return.

but when I went to fix it, it literally said it was ready to file and submit again. This is my THIRD time resubmitting it.

Awilson470

State return rejected

Same here. Sounds like it might be on turbotax side. Will not let me go any further than a pay with credit card.