riepejb1

SGO - 2 different schools - Indiana

I made 2 different SGO contributions in 2019 to different schools.  Form IN-OCC.  Am I supposed to enter both account numbers on this form for the credit amount only?  I am having problems with Turbo accepting both account numbers.

MaryK1101

SGO - 2 different schools - Indiana

For the credit, you want to put the amount for the school that you were NOT living in on December 31, 2019. 

Cmbmichael

SGO - 2 different schools - Indiana

I have the same problem.  I tried changing the amounts on the actual form, Schedule IN-OCC, but Turbo Tax won't let me change the entry to Line 1, Column E, to the amount of the first donation only.  It automatically populates this entry as the total of both donations.  Turbo Tax will let you add a second Certification Number on Line 2, Column C, of the form Schedule IN-OCC, but it won't let you adjust the donation amounts in Column E.  When I add the second donation, the total on line 17 Column E ends up wrong.

Hopefully this bug will be fixed soon?

Cmbmichael

SGO - 2 different schools - Indiana

"THIS REPLY IS NONSENSICAL AND DOES NOT ADDRESS THE QUESTION