turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My California taxes needed an add. form that wasn’t available(wasn’t clear that I cant submit w/o that). I filed all, now my state says Started but no option to continue?

Ok so I did my taxes with Turbo Tax and in state one at one step it says ‘email me when ca forms become available’. I added my email and continued, filed all my tax. Now I have an email saying CA Schedule form available, go back and finish your state tax. I logged in and there is no option to continue and finish state taxes. Just says Federal finished, State started... what do I do now?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

My California taxes needed an add. form that wasn’t available(wasn’t clear that I cant submit w/o that). I filed all, now my state says Started but no option to continue?

Wait until your Federal tax return has been accepted by the IRS. Once it is accepted you will be able to go back and finish and e-file your State return.

For additional information please see the TurboTax FAQ below:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301358

cmz

My federal was accepted two weeks ago and I still am unable to complete my State taxes. Says I need another form.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies