Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

akontos22

This question is about New York City Form NYC-1127: Turbotax emailed that it is "ready to go," when downloading my return it is watermarked "Form Not Final - Do not File"

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
JosephS1
Expert Alumni

This question is about New York City Form NYC-1127: Turbotax emailed that it is "ready to go," when downloading my return it is watermarked "Form Not Final - Do not File"

Yes, you can fill out an NYC-1127 on TurboTax but it is available to print only.  E-filing the NYC 1127 is not supported.  Manually enter the allocation for NYC and print and mail the NYC-1127.  The form became available for printing on January 26, 2023.

@akontos22

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I just did my sister taxes and the NYC 1127 did not print out. how do I accomplish this.

JosephS1
Expert Alumni

Please clarify your question with the TurboTax version you are using.  Is it the online version or the desktop version?  There are different approaches depending on the version.  Thank you.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies