turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Cgalla87

Schedule I not ready

TurboTax is showing that i can’t file because the schedule I is not ready for My State yet. I have never filed this form before and don’t know what it is. Anyone else getting this message of “do not file” for state due to schedule I?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Schedule I not ready

Keep an eye on this page.

https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_wi_windows_individual.html

Schedule I is "currently" scheduled to be ready 6 Feb...but check back on the 8th. 

A bunch of other WI forms won't be ready until then either..

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Schedule I not ready

I got the same message and am also totally unfamiliar with the form or why I need to wait for it.

Schedule I not ready

Until the state of WI finalized the form in late Jan, then TTX couldn't know whether or not you would really need it.

Now that  WI has finalized it, then the TTX programmers have to incorporate the changes and test it for bugs, and integrate it into the WI software before it is released.  Maybe after that the software will see that you don't need it...or will need it.

Look at what WI released:

https://www.revenue.wi.gov/TaxForms2017through2019/2019-ScheduleIf.pdf

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies