Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Property Tax Refund

I Filed State & Federal Taxes for MN, I did not send in paperwork to Minnesota Dept of Revenue for my renters Refund. 


Was I to send in paperwork myself or does Turbotax file or send in the paperwork



1 Reply
Level 20

Property Tax Refund

You have to print and mail the Form M1PR.


See this TurboTax support FAQ for a Form M1PR -