turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Print and mail

Why did I receive a print and mail form Hawaii N-200V - Individual Income Payment voucher when I e-filed and provided by info for direct debt - do I need to send in a check because Hawaii does not take direct debt from your bank account through turbo tax?  Want to know if I have to send a check in with the voucher?  Thanks for the help.  

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Print and mail

Check the printout or PDF of your return; look for the state cover sheet with the Turbotax logo.  If you owed tax, it will show the payment information and how/when you decided to pay.  Read the state payment instructions carefully since most states cannot be paid from within the TT system and requires additional steps.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/what-are-my-options-for-getting-my-state-refund-or-fo...

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Print and mail

Check the printout or PDF of your return; look for the state cover sheet with the Turbotax logo.  If you owed tax, it will show the payment information and how/when you decided to pay.  Read the state payment instructions carefully since most states cannot be paid from within the TT system and requires additional steps.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/what-are-my-options-for-getting-my-state-refund-or-fo...

Print and mail

Thanks for the response - this is what it says - Your return shows you have elected to pay your balance due of $___  by Direct Debit using the following information:  The next page shows the Individual Income Tax payment Voucher so unsure of what I need to do - does that makes sense since I was not sure why turbotax printed the form out for me when it came to print and mail.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies