turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Business incorporated in NY but ran in FL. Issues filling CT-3-S Part 2, item 22 and Part 3, item 52-54 & K-1 worksheet

Hello. Me and my wife run a S Corp. It was formed in NY in 2016. In 2017 we moved to Florida.We run the business from home office in FL.  The business is getting paid from another from NY. I purchased TurboTax Business NY State extension and not sure how to complete it. 

1.Should I put in any receipts in Part 2, item 22 and Part 3, item 54 and 55 on form CT-3-S? If yes, what should I type here?

Annotation 2020-04-13 160458.png

2.My 2018 tax return had an amount higher than the 1120S ordinary income in these fields (34,207 instead of 31,207). Was it a mistake? This amount was entered in New York columns as well as Everywhere column.

Annotation 2020-04-13 154825.png

Also, TurboTax finds an error in Schedule K-1 Worksheet (Form CT-3-S). It wants me to type "No. of shares" as well as "From/To" dated.

3. Should I enter the shares as percentage? 

4. What should I enter as Shares Held Start/End date? 

Annotation 2020-04-13 155136.png

Thank you.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Business incorporated in NY but ran in FL. Issues filling CT-3-S Part 2, item 22 and Part 3, item 52-54 & K-1 worksheet

Your post presents a scenario that might be best handled by Support (link below).

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

I tried to call the support few times but each tax professional said that they are not allowed to assist me with any business tax related questions. I wouldn't buy this software if I knew it.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies