Print last year's Arizona State tax return 2019

I tried to print out my 2019 State tax return but your program will not let me print it out.

I received a stimulus check of $1200 after I had filed my state tax.  The State is now saying I owe an additional $34.69 in taxes. Is this because of the stimulus check.  

My name is Robert [removed], my user name is [removed] l, my email address is [email address removed], (I    do not have new email address), My address is [removed].

Please email your response!

Robert [removed]

Ok first posting ALL your personal information on a PUBLIC forum is not wise and luckily the filter blanked out some of it.

Next the stimulus check you got in 2020 has nothing to do with a 2019 state return ... read the notice carefully.  That amount sounds like a late filing or late payment penalty and/or interest on a balance due. 

Please return to your post and click the three little blue dots on the upper right so that you can edit out the personal information that was not removed by the filter.  This is a public web site that can be seen by anyone including scammers and identity thieves who would love to contact you and pretend to be from TurboTax.

To access your current or prior year tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

See this TurboTax support FAQ for accessing prior year online tax returns - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-access-my-prior-year-return/01/270...

If you used the desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer, the only copy of your tax data file and any PDF's will be on the computer where the return was created.  TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.