Solved: Print and mail

Print and mail

Why did I receive a print and mail form Hawaii N-200V - Individual Income Payment voucher when I e-filed and provided by info for direct debt - do I need to send in a check because Hawaii does not take direct debt from your bank account through turbo tax?  Want to know if I have to send a check in with the voucher?  Thanks for the help.  

Print and mail

Check the printout or PDF of your return; look for the state cover sheet with the Turbotax logo.  If you owed tax, it will show the payment information and how/when you decided to pay.  Read the state payment instructions carefully since most states cannot be paid from within the TT system and requires additional steps.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/what-are-my-options-for-getting-my-state-refund-or-fo...

Print and mail

Print and mail

Thanks for the response - this is what it says - Your return shows you have elected to pay your balance due of $___  by Direct Debit using the following information:  The next page shows the Individual Income Tax payment Voucher so unsure of what I need to do - does that makes sense since I was not sure why turbotax printed the form out for me when it came to print and mail.