State income and taxes withheld will be listed in boxes 15 through 20 of the W-2.
Follow these directions to enter that information.
- Down the left side of the screen, click on Federal.
- Across the top of the screen, click on Income & expenses.
- Under Your income and expenses, scroll down to W-2.
- Click on Edit/Add to the right of W-2.
- Scroll down to Boxes 15 through 20 of the W-2.
- Click on Add another row if needed.
You will have to file a Wisconsin Resident, PY Resident or Non-resident tax return to report the income or to request a refund of taxes paid.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"