Solved: Oklahoma aerospace engineer tax credit, where do i enter it?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oklahoma aerospace engineer tax credit, where do i enter it?

the Oklahoma aerospace engineer tax credit still applies. where do I enter it on the Oklahoma return? last year, it was there, this year not.
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 10

This topic comes up late in the Oklahoma interview, under Tax Credits > Other Oklahoma Credits. Scroll down and you will see the Credit for Employees in the Aerospace Sector. (Click the screenshot below to enlarge it for reference.)

To get to this section in the interview:

• Open (continue) your return in TurboTax Online. (If your return isn't open, you'll need to sign in and click Take me to my return.)
  • Click the State  tab
  • Let's get your state taxes done right. Click Continue.
  • Status of your state return. Either Add or Start/Continue the Oklahoma return.
  • Proceed through the Oklahoma interview. The Taxes and Credits section is later in the interview (after Adjustments to Federal Income, Pension Income, and Additional Oklahoma Adjustments) and the Tax Credits screen is several screens into this section.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Level 10

This topic comes up late in the Oklahoma interview, under Tax Credits > Other Oklahoma Credits. Scroll down and you will see the Credit for Employees in the Aerospace Sector. (Click the screenshot below to enlarge it for reference.)

To get to this section in the interview:

• Open (continue) your return in TurboTax Online. (If your return isn't open, you'll need to sign in and click Take me to my return.)
  • Click the State  tab
  • Let's get your state taxes done right. Click Continue.
  • Status of your state return. Either Add or Start/Continue the Oklahoma return.
  • Proceed through the Oklahoma interview. The Taxes and Credits section is later in the interview (after Adjustments to Federal Income, Pension Income, and Additional Oklahoma Adjustments) and the Tax Credits screen is several screens into this section.

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings