brian-colby

Oklahoma aerospace engineer tax credit, where do i enter it?

the Oklahoma aerospace engineer tax credit still applies. where do I enter it on the Oklahoma return? last year, it was there, this year not.

LindaA

This topic comes up late in the Oklahoma interview, under Tax Credits > Other Oklahoma Credits. Scroll down and you will see the Credit for Employees in the Aerospace Sector. (Click the screenshot below to enlarge it for reference.)

To get to this section in the interview:

• Open (continue) your return in TurboTax Online. (If your return isn't open, you'll need to sign in and click Take me to my return.)
  • Click the State  tab
  • Let's get your state taxes done right. Click Continue.
  • Status of your state return. Either Add or Start/Continue the Oklahoma return.
  • Proceed through the Oklahoma interview. The Taxes and Credits section is later in the interview (after Adjustments to Federal Income, Pension Income, and Additional Oklahoma Adjustments) and the Tax Credits screen is several screens into this section.

LindaA

• Click the State  tab