June 4, 2019 2:45 PM
Your sales are reported as income, either as 1099-MISC or general/additional (not on a 1099-MISC) income. Sign in and click on 'Take me to my return'.
- Go to Business tab - then Continue
- Choose Explore on my own or I'll choose what to work on (if it comes up)
- Business Income and Expenses - Click the Start or Update button
- Then click EDIT by your business name and the next screen should be a list of topics:
- Business Profile, Income, Inventory/Cost of Goods Sold, Expenses, Assets, and Final Details last
- Under Business Income, Click Start, and enter your sales income
Any income not reported on a 1099-MISC can be entered under 'General Income', see attached.