Solved: My salary from one employer maxed my SS tax. I own a Subchapter S that paid me a salary/paid Employer share of SS - how does my Subchapter S get a refund of the ER SS

My salary from one employer maxed my SS tax. I own a Subchapter S that paid me a salary/paid Employer share of SS - how does my Subchapter S get a refund of the ER SS

You do not get a refund of the employer's portion ... the employer pays on every dollar it pays in wages ... only the employee has a maximum pay in per year.

The S-Corp issued you a W2 also (they should have)?  When you enter both of those W2s into the tax program it will calculate your portion of that SS overpayment and include it as a credit on your tax return.

The employer portion isn't refunded.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

yes I received the refunded Employee share, was curious about the employer share since I own the business -

thank you!