sarahdavidsonb98

My Ohio state tax refund says that it is “printed” but I’m not sure what that means. Do I need to mail my state refund? How do I do that?

Jimesa

If your return status is showing "printed" then you have elected to print and file your state return by mail. To be sure you should first check your e-file status using the information below and should you want to e-file your Ohio return rather than mail it then I have also provided those instructions below as well:

How do I check my e-file status?

How do I file my state return after I have e-filed my federal?
Hal_Al

Among the long list of forms and worksheets is  Federal filing instructions and an Ohio filing instructions. They will tell you if you returns were e-filed or have to be mailed.