godisnjataksa

My California taxes needed an add. form that wasn’t available(wasn’t clear that I cant submit w/o that). I filed all, now my state says Started but no option to continue?

Ok so I did my taxes with Turbo Tax and in state one at one step it says ‘email me when ca forms become available’. I added my email and continued, filed all my tax. Now I have an email saying CA Schedule form available, go back and finish your state tax. I logged in and there is no option to continue and finish state taxes. Just says Federal finished, State started... what do I do now?

AshleyRose

Wait until your Federal tax return has been accepted by the IRS. Once it is accepted you will be able to go back and finish and e-file your State return.

For additional information please see the TurboTax FAQ below:

cmz

My federal was accepted two weeks ago and I still am unable to complete my State taxes. Says I need another form.