joehelguero

My California State tax form states "started". after looking through some of the sections it states "state forms aren’t ready". What does that mean?

CarolynM

Many forms used by the IRS and state tax agencies are simply not ready. Tax laws change very quickly and these forms need to be updated all the time.  

To find out when your forms will be ready, you can click on Review on the left-hand side of your TurboTax Online screen and your forms and dates available will be displayed. Along with a link that will allow you to get email notifications and updates on your forms availability.