Kentucky (740-NP).Where to enter the amount in box 9 from PTE-WH in TurboTax for 2018?

There is an old question from 2016 that is no longer relevant. I tried the following  >Federal >Deductions & Credits >Estimates and Other Taxes Paid>  Income Taxes paid >Other Income Taxes Paid in 2018 >Withholding not already entered on a W-2 or 1099> State Withholdings (I chose Kentucky and entered the amount) The results did not flow through to the Kentucky tax return.

Those directions are correct, but I got the same results as you so I'll report the issue to our developers. Meanwhile, as a workaround you can enter the amount as an estimated tax payment for KY.

To report the estimated tax payments you made, please follow these steps:
  1. Click on FederalDeductions & Credits. 
  2. In the Estimates and Other Taxes Paid section, click on the Start/Update box next to Estimated Tax Payments.  
  3. On the next screen, click the Start/Revisit box next to State estimated taxes for 2018.
  4. Enter your payment(s) on the screen, How much did you pay in state estimated taxes? Select the state from the drop-down list and enter the amount paid in the box.
  5. The figure will flow to line 32b of the KY 740-NP.