lisa99mpd

It isn't letting me finish. TN DOES NOT have state taxes but it is trying to make me file anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

DaraLO

You can delete your state return and only file federal.  The TurboTax FAQ below provides instructions on how to do this: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301384

DaraLO

lisa99mpd

I tried deleting it and it sent me right back and tried to make me do my state taxes again!!!!!
DaraLO

Log out of your TurboTax account and log back in using a different internet browser.  Then try deleting the state return again.