• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lisa99mpd

It isn't letting me finish. TN DOES NOT have state taxes but it is trying to make me file anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

It isn't letting me finish. TN DOES NOT have state taxes but it is trying to make me file anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

You can delete your state return and only file federal.  The TurboTax FAQ below provides instructions on how to do this: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301384

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

You can delete your state return and only file federal.  The TurboTax FAQ below provides instructions on how to do this: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301384

lisa99mpd

I tried deleting it and it sent me right back and tried to make me do my state taxes again!!!!!
DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

Log out of your TurboTax account and log back in using a different internet browser.  Then try deleting the state return again.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v